Monday 9 December 2013

End of year review

Highlights of 2013:

1.Getting my google drive and blog
2.One that I no lots more on the computer and i get to help my mum with her new
laptop.
3.When we started milk(YUM!)

Fave ICT skill I have learnt is...
.
Achievements:
1.To get a blog and drive
2.Getting a gold for the first time for Key com's
3.That I now more time tables over the year

ICT problems and how we got over them:
1.I did not no how to link and I had so much time Trying to do it and I did so yay me!
2.I had no idea what a google drive was at the start of the year and now I'm doing my work who knew

My goals for 2014:

Reading -To no how to read big words
Writing -To use more descriptive words
Maths -To be in the maths group next year because I <3 maths
Other -To listen more to now what to do in class  

1 comment:

  1. Dear Abby
    I really loved your lovely description of what you have learnt and would like to achieve next year!
    Though you may have to go through and check some of those sentences you may have worded wrong.
    But apart from that I love your post and cannot wait to see more!!
    From Ella F

    ReplyDelete